Salary: 12 000 – 24 000 PLN netto (B2B)
SUNZINET Poland is a part of SUNZINET AG – a group of companies with German roots and 20 years of experience in the digital market. We work with big brands and international businesses. Apart from digital commerce, in Poland we develop digital workspace solutions, tailored applications and many others.
- Creating an accessible and correctly semantic presentation layer in the Vue.js framework is something you feel confident in?
- Do you think JS has no secrets for you?
- Working in English for international corporations is nothing new for you?
- Are you close to a work system based on Agile / Scrum methodology?
- Do you think that there is strength in numbers and you are a follower of practices such as code review or continuous integration?
If you answered yes to all of the questions, it is fantastic, we are looking for you! We are currently looking for a person who can boost our team of frontend developers with practical knowledge of Vue.js. As a Frontend Web Developer of Vue.js, you will accompany your team in the development and optimization of modern and complex web projects using modern technologies. We look after big names, some with a strong international focus. Knowledge and passion constitute the pillar of our organizational culture. If you are a team player, the frontend is your sneak peek, in the IT industry you feel like a fish in the water, and your goal is to expand your set of skills, we are the perfect match. Do not hesitate, apply today!
Your future duties:
- Realization of Vue.js applications,
- Implementation and adaptation of markups based on HTML5 / CSS3,
- Development and implementation of encapsulated, reusable front-end components,
- Further development of the domain-specific, internal standards,
- Internal and external advice on technical issues,
- Work in an interdisciplinary team using modern tools and frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience as a commercial Frontend Developer,
- Practical knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and Vue.js
- Very good knowledge of Typescript,
- Good knowledge of unit testing,
- Familiarity with Jira is welcome,
- Proven track record of building great products from a long-term perspective,
- You want to develop in the e-commerce industry,
- You have goal-oriented attitude and like to face adversity on a daily basis,
- Fluency in English – the client is English-speaking, so it is essential.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience in creating and developing frontend applications in the Vue.js framework,
- Practical knowledge of German language.
One of the many benefits that we can offer you:
- Attractive salary,
- B2B contract,
- Working both fully remotely and from the office, or can choose hybrid variant;
- English and German classes,
- Private medical care,
- Flexible working hours,
- Sport subscription,
- Once a month, a pizza day,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Team integrations and office party,
- Real impact on the company’s development,
- Individual training budget,
- Mentoring as well as internal and external training,
- Work in a young, experienced team,
- Possibility of co-creating innovative project in international environment.