Salary: 5 500 – 8 500 PLN netto (B2B)
SUNZINET Poland is a part of SUNZINET AG – a group of companies with German roots and 20 years of experience in the digital market. We work with big brands and international businesses. Apart from digital commerce, in Poland we develop digital workspace solutions, tailored applications and many others.
- Are you at the beginning of your professional career, but you have already taken your first steps in IT?
- Working on the front-end layer of new websites and e-commerce platforms is something you would like to spread your wings in?
- Is solving everyday challenges in projects what you expect from your future work?
- Are you a proactive person and do you have independence in your work?
- Work in the SCRUM methodology is the same as your work organization?
Your future duties:
- Designing and creating interfaces to web applications,
- Designing and implementing new solutions,
- Active participation in the process of designing new system modules,
- Providing insight on products’ improvements,
- Ensuring the highest quality of code,
- Cooperation with the design, project management and digital marketing departments,
- At least 1 year of experience as a commercial Frontend Developer,
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS,
- Practical knowledge of at least one framework: Vue, Angular, React,
- Good knowledge of jQuery,
- Basic Knowledge of RWD and Mobile-Design,
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Fluency in English – the client is English-speaking, so it is essential.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Atlassian stack.
One of the many benefits that we can offer you:
- Attractive salary,
- You can choose form of employment (B2B or Contract of Employment),
- Working in a hybrid model, partly from home and partly from office,
- English and German classes,
- Private medical care,
- Flexible working hours,
- Sport subscription,
- Once a month, a pizza day,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Team integrations and office party,
- Real impact on the company’s development,
- Individual training budget,
- Mentoring as well as internal and external training,
- Work in a young, experienced team,
- Possibility of co-creating innovative project in international environment.