Salary: 9 000 – 13 500 PLN netto (B2B)
Range of activities
As a php developer, you will be responsible for creating online stores, developing current projects and integrating created systems for customers from all over Europe.
Qualifications – We look forward to:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience,
- Fluent knowledge of English language in speech and writting,
- Good knowledge of PHP, HTML, MySQL, CSS and JS,
- Experience in work with Symfony and/or Laravel,
- Experience in website development,
- Well expertise of REST & SOAP,
- Good command of GIT (Bitbucket),
- Good knowledge of UML, TDD, OOP,
- Console movement skills,
- Motivation to work resulting from passion for programming.
- Knowledge of Headless software,
- Knowledge of Vue,
- Knowledge of Docker, Elasticsearch,
- Knowledge of German language,
- Knowledge of optional e-commerce system.
- Flexible working hours,
- Free drinks, fruit and sweets,
- Coaching of employees by experienced coaches,
- Internal and external training,
- Possibility of partly remote work,
- Permanent employment in interesting projects,
- Best quality equipment, work in a cozy team with people open to your knowledge and willing to share theirs,
- Once a month pizza day,
- Backstage beer every Friday after 5pm,
- Barbecues on our company terrace,
- Office in the city center by the Old Town in Gdansk,
- Additional paid trips to the office in Germany.
If you appreciate working in a team full of friendly, ambitious and creative people, you are diligent and responsible for the tasks entrusted to you, we invite you to a meeting, we will be happy to meet you and answer all your questions about working in our company.
We look forward to hearing from you!