Salary: 15 000 – 20 000 PLN netto (B2B)
SUNZINET Poland is a part of SUNZINET AG – a group of companies with German roots and 20 years of experience in the digital market. We work with big brands and international businesses. Apart from digital commerce, in Poland we develop digital workspace solutions, tailored applications and many others.
- Do you conduct extensive experience in software development and implementing microservices?
- Are you interested in working in Golang and think that you are in the direction in which you want to develop?
- Bearing previous experience in working in Scrum and Agile teams, do you think that this is the best and most effective work system?
- Being able to influence IT projects for a class of IT industry leaders is a challenge that you will cope with a smile on your face?
- Are you enthusiastic and do you have high quality standards that you actively promote in your work environment as well?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, it is great, we are looking for you! Currently, we are looking for a kick-ass Golang freak to our team, who will help shape our processes and standards, will have the opportunity to incorporate his own know-how and become an important part of the whole. As a Golang developer, you will accompany the team in the development and optimization of modern and complex internet projects using modern technologies. Do not hesitate, apply now!
Your future duties:
- New and further development of web portals and applications,
- Strong emphasis on domain-based design or clean code principles when implementing our backend systems,
- Work in an interdisciplinary team using modern tools and frameworks,
- Writing testable and efficient Golang code following the best software development practices.
- Cutting-edge cloud architectures and patterns, we are currently focused on Google Cloud,
- Extend our APIs and microservices to support new modes of transportation,
- Provide engineering support for live production issues as needed.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in programming,
- Practical knowledge of GoLang,
- Good knowledge of SQL (mainly PostgreSQL),
- Good understanding Concurrency / Routines / Channels in GoLang,
- Good knowledge of Git,
- Experience with domain-based or clean code design is desirable,
- Experience with cloud-native applications (Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless) desirable,
- High quality standards in all projects,
- Team player with a million ideas per minute, finding solutions to every problem,
- Fluency in English is a must – our clients are mainly international entrepreneurs, so precise communication in this language is essential.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience in writing web applications in GoLang
One of the many benefits that we can offer you:
- Attractive salary,
- Possibility to choose the form of employment (B2B or employment contract),
- Possibility to choose remote or hybrid work (partly from home and partly from the office),
- English and German classes,
- Private medical care,
- Flexible working hours,
- Sport subscription,
- Once a month a pizza day,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Team integrations and office party,
- Real impact on the company’s development,
- Well-organized work supplies including free drinks,
- Individual training budget,
- Mentoring as well as internal and external training,
- Work in a young, experienced team,
- Possibility of co-creating innovative projects in international environment.