Salary: 12 000 – 21 000 PLN netto (B2B)
SUNZINET Poland is a part of SUNZINET AG – a group of companies with German roots and 20 years of experience in the digital market. We work with big brands and international businesses. Apart from digital commerce, in Poland we develop digital workspace solutions, tailored applications and many others.
- Do you want to improve your skills by working in an international company?
- Do you want to have a major impact on creating Project Management skills in Polish branch of our company?
- Are you an ambitious person, and you are not scared of being the first person employed in this position in the department?
- Are you a team player by nature who can manage projects carried out by specialists?
- Are you persistently pursuing your goals, love working with people ?
- Do you have a hundred ideas per minute, and you can define them simply and specifically?
If you answered yes to all of the questions, it is fantastic, we are looking for you! Along with the development of our company and the amount of work, we are looking for an open and enthusiastic IT project manager, who is no stranger to the world of software development, in Agile, Kanban and Jira programs feels like a kid in a candy shop and the experience so far makes managing a project team like kind of bread and butter. Do not hesitate, apply now!
Your future duties:
- Conducting projects from start to finish using different options based on technology and operational models,
- Defining real, transparent and achievable project objectives to deliver the desired quality, development and costs,
- Analysis of potential risks and decision-making on the access of the operational model,
- Direct cooperation with an experienced team of specialists (PHP developers, Frontend developers, SEO specialists, UX designers),
- Creating a work schedule while keeping an eye on the necessary standards and procedures,
- Shaping through the actions taken in the direction of the company’s development and internal processes,
- Preparation, maintenance and updating of project documentation and taking care of its correct course for effective product management,
- Creating a long-term product vision,
- Specifying requirements, determining the scope of work ordered by clients.
- 3+ years of experience in managing digital development products and IT projects,
- Experience in managing the work of a team in an international environment,
- Documented development path in the management of IT project teams with a significant budget,
- Solid technical background that allows you to understand the work of the team,
- Fluent knowledge of project management tools and practice methodologies (Jira, Agile),
- You are a flexible person, you have no problem in adapting customer needs to a specific business model,
- Ease in building good and long-term relationships with clients and colleagues,
- Analytical skills and technical knowledge providing interpersonal communication predisposition,
- Advanced English is a must – most interviews are conducted in English,
- Availability and readiness for business trips.
Nice to have:
- Obtaining certificate PMI, PMP or Prince 2,
- Broad orientation on eCommerce software,
- Good command of the German language.
One of the many benefits that we can offer you:
- Attractive salary,
- B2B contract,
- Possibility of working partly from the office and partly from home,
- English and German classes,
- Private medical care,
- Flexible working hours,
- Sport subscription,
- Once a month, a pizza day,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Team integrations and office party,
- Real impact on the company’s development,
- Well-organized work supplies, including free drinks,
- Individual training budget,
- Mentoring as well as internal and external training,
- Work in a young, experienced team,
- Possibility of co-creating innovative projects in international environment.