Salary: 7 000 – 10 000 PLN netto (B2B)
SUNZINET Poland is a part of SUNZINET AG – a group of companies with German roots and 20 years of experience in the digital market. We work with big brands and international businesses. Apart from digital commerce, in Poland we develop digital workspace solutions, tailored applications and many others.
- Do you already have proven experience in creating mockups and graphic concepts for applications and websites?
- Conducting workshops is your strong point, and providing the highest quality products is your standard?
- Tools such as Sketch, Figma and Photoshop have no secrets from you?
- Do you like acquiring new customers and introducing customers to the digital future with good ideas and strategies?
- Do you want to build a project from scratch and have a real impact on business decisions?
- Do you define yourself as a someone with a designer eye, person full of creativity, taking care of every detail?
- Do you read all the news related to the world of IT in your spare time?
If you answered yes to all these questions, it is fantastic – we have found the perfect candidate! We are currently looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer who has the ability to think analytically and empathize with other people, the ability to listen, argue and cooperate, aesthetic sense, but also technical skills. If your work is based on agile methodologies, close cooperation with the development team is an opportunity to develop your skills, and the solutions you present are tailor-made, it means that we are the flawless match. Do not hesitate, apply today!
Your future duties:
- Researching and designing high-level wireframes for products for different platforms,
- Translating high-level ideas of UX vision into a functional UI,
- Determining product preferences, expectations, and visual design,
- Attention to aesthetics, details and high quality of web and mobile projects,
- Taking design responsibility in interdisciplinary teams,
- Designing beautiful interactive interfaces for web pages and mobile apps in line with customer expectations and collected information,
- Creating the visual side of branding campaigns and caring for the image of customers in social media,
- Maintaining and updating design system as needed,
- Conducting reliable desk research,
- Creating beautiful presentations in PowerPoint.
- 2+ years of proven experience in the concept of design of websites, intranets, applications and e-commerce projects as UX/UI designer,
- Experience with planning and facilitating custom workshops, user flow and diagrams tailored to the client’s needs,
- Good knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch and Photoshop,
- Independence in the implementation of the project,
- Practical knowledge of the latest UX/UI technologies and trends,
- Willingness to expand your skills, readiness to work in a dynamically developing environment,
- You are eager to broaden your horizons in e-commerce,
- Team player, your work model is Agile,
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships and collaborate with developers and SEO specialists,
- Fluent knowledge of the English language – it is a necessity due to the fact that our clients are mostly international entrepreneurs.
Nice to have:
- very good knowledge of the Adobe package (Adobe Indesign desirable) and Power Point.
One of the many benefits that we can offer you:
- Attractive salary,
- B2B or Employment contract,
- Possibility of working partly from the office and partly from home,
- English and German classes,
- Private medical care,
- Flexible working hours,
- Sport subscription,
- Once a month a pizza day,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Team integrations and office party,
- Real impact on the company’s development,
- Well-organized work supplies including free drinks,
- Individual training budget,
- Mentoring as well as internal and external training,
- Work in a young, experienced team,
- Possibility of co-creating innovative projects in international environment.