Salary: 3500 – 6000 netto PLN (B2B)
SUNZINET Poland is a part of SUNZINET AG – a group of companies with German roots and 20 years of experience in the digital market. We work with big brands and international businesses. Apart of digital commerce, in Poland we develop digital workspace solutions, tailored applications and many other.
- Do you already have documentary experience in putting graphic projects in motion, and you are familiar with combining animation with video and photography?
- In your work, do you care about increasing the interest of users, and ensuring the comfort of recipients is your priority?
- Are you a creative soul with an expressive aesthetic sense, a person who takes the initiative, able to solve even the most difficult problem?
- Do you want to be part of the international team of experts in graphic design field?
- Do you have an innate curiosity to learn about a given product from scratch?
If you answered yes to all of the questions, it is fantastic, we are looking for you! As the number of implemented projects increases, we are currently looking for a Part-Time Mid Motion Designer. The working time is estimated at 20 hours per week, with the possibility of subsequent full-time cooperation. We offer 100% remote work, from anywhere in the world. If motion design is something you are passionate about, you are very independent at work and you want to achieve perfection in creating moving objects, you’ve come to the right place. With the help of our experts, you will be able to implement projects for the most important players on the market. Do not hesitate, apply now!
Your future duties:
- Conception, design and production of animations and videos,
- Creation of various animations for social media,
- Motion design support for our teams in pitches,
- Updating and creation of complex animations for our clients,
- Transfer of animations into different formats for social media,
- Support in the handling of organizational tasks.
- Experience in the conception, design and realization of animations,
- Sense of timing and aesthetic movement,
- Creative storytelling,
- Routine in the use of Adobe CC, especially After Effects & Premiere Pro,
- Affinity for editing and sound,
- Good sense of typography in motion,
- Being able to work independent and deliver high level of product quality.
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken German,
- Experience with common 3D programs,
- Illustration creation.
One of the many benefits that we can offer you:
- Attractive salary,
- Possibility to choose form of employment (employment contract or B2B),
- Part-time work (20 hours per week) with the possibility of continuing the cooperation on a full-time basis,
- Possibility of 100 % remote work,
- English and German classes,
- Private medical care,
- Flexible working hours,
- Sport subscription,
- Once a month a pizza day,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Team integrations and office party,
- Real impact on the company’s development,
- Well-organized work supplies including free drinks,
- Individual training budget,
- Mentoring as well as internal and external training,
- Work in a young, experienced team,
- Possibility of co-creating innovative projects in international environment.