Salary: 13 000 – 18 000 PLN netto (B2B)
As a TYPO3 developer, you will accompany the development and optimization of modern and complex web projects as part of a team. We work with big names, sometimes with a strong international orientation. This results in challenging technical issues such as deployment processes, performance optimizations and the development of extensions for customer-specific requirements. Join our TYPO3 team consisting of five ambitious, hard-working and professional people. As an official TYPO3 Agency Business Partner, we offer you optimal conditions for your work!
You are enthusiastic and have a high standard of quality, which you also actively promote in your working environment. By participating in our processes and standards, you have the opportunity to incorporate your own know-how and become an important part of the whole.
- Realization of TYPO3-based CMS projects,
- Independent solutions to problems in existing TYPO3 systems,
- Conception and implementation of projects and TYPO3 extensions,
- Further development of the development processes and cooperation in the professional and technical development of the team,
- Close cooperation with all departments of the agency,
- Participation in the further development of our SUNZINET standards,
TYPO3 is your thing. Ideally, you have mastered TYPO3 in your sleep and have already successfully tested your know-how on the agency side. However, you are not only interested in the pure technology, you combine and understand the concept in order to bring the project to life as a magician on the keyboard.
What else we would find pretty great:
- Good knowledge of PHP, HTML, MySQL, CSS and jQuery,
- Good knowledge in the development of TYPO3 Extensions,
- Practical experience in the implementation of complex TYPO3 systems,
- Practical experience in development with TYPO3 and TypoScript,
- Practical experience in working with Extbase and Fluid,
- Experience with Git is desirable,
- Experience in the Solr Search System is desirable,
- High quality standards in all developments,
- Agency experience desirable,
- Excellent knowledge of the most popular extensions (News, Form).
If you are also a team player, reliable and appreciate personal responsibility, then we can offer you excellent job prospects.
- Attractive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to choose the form of employment,
- Possibility of remote work,
- Individual training budget,
- Coaching of employees by experienced trainers,
- Internal and external training,
- Individual training budget,
- Stable employment in interesting projects,
- The best quality equipment,
- Working in an intimate team with people who are open to your knowledge and willing to share their knowledge,
- Once a month a pizza day,
- Every Friday, 17 backstage beer.
If you value work in a team full of friendly, ambitious and creative people, you are diligent and responsible for the tasks entrusted to you, we invite you to a meeting, we will be happy to meet you.
We are waiting for your message!