Salary: 7 000 – 11 000 PLN netto (B2B)
SUNZINET Poland is a part of SUNZINET AG – a group of companies with German roots and 20 years of experience in the digital market. We work with big brands and international businesses. Apart from digital commerce, in Poland we develop digital workspace solutions, tailored applications and many others.
- Do you have knowledge and skills, and your experience is reflected in the websites you create?
- The ability to think analytically is your strength, and the knowledge of tools and codes make you able to perform any task?
- Creating new plugins and themes is a piece of cake for you?
- Are you a very ambitious person and want to consolidate your commercial knowledge?
- Working in an international team is a challenge that you can easily tackle?
If you answered yes to all the questions, it’s great – you’ve come to the right place! We are currently looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team. The person in this position will infect us with his sneak peek at WordPress, cooperate with clients from all over the world and be part of the constantly developing digital transformation agency, which is a strong player on the e-commerce market. If this description meets your requirements and you think that you will bring valuable skills to our team, do not hesitate, apply today!
Your future duties:
- Creation and management of WordPress site,
- Implement changes and maintain our customers’ online stores,
- Designing, managing and implementing templates and plugins for WordPress,
- Ensuring high performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS,
- Adjusting the store layout to the project requirements,
- Creating modules extending the functionality of the platform,
- Collaboration and discussing new projects with the team.
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a WordPress developer,
- Very good use of PHP (OOP desirable),
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and Woocommerce,
- Experience in using AJAX, JSON,
- Highly developed ability to work in interdisciplinary teams,
- Agile approach to project implementation,
- Fluency in the use of the English language – it is a must, because we work with international clients.
One of the many benefits that we can offer you:
- Attractive salary,
- Possibility to choose form of employment (B2B or CoE)
- Working both fully remotely and from the office, or can choose hybrid variant;
- English and German classes,
- Private medical care,
- Flexible working hours,
- Sport subscription,
- Once a month, a pizza day,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Team integrations and office party,
- Real impact on the company’s development,
- Individual training budget,
- Mentoring as well as internal and external training,
- Work in a young, experienced team,
- Possibility of co-creating innovative project in international environment.